[Monotone-devel] Problem with mtn automate get_manifest_of on Windows

From: Craig L. Ching
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Problem with mtn automate get_manifest_of on Windows
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 10:15:54 -0600

Hi all,

I'm running into a problem that seems to appear on Windows, but not on
Linux.  When I do "mtn automate get_manifest_of" on Windows with a valid
revision id, I get nothing returned, not even an error (if I specify an
invalid revid, monotone tells me so), e.g.:

C:\mtn>mtn --db=webdev.mtn automate get_manifest_of
e809ed5338fce544ee24d1a93e85c3bef05c1359

C:\mtn>
If I do it on Linux, I get a working manifest.

What can I do to figure out what's gone wrong?

Cheers,
Craig