[Monotone-devel] More On existing/missing directory update failures...

From: J Decker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] More On existing/missing directory update failures...
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 22:18:08 -0700

I'm about to go into this head long....

I started gathering conifgurations, and commiting them into source
control.  I started this as an independant branch, added everything
and am about to merge_into_dir that branch into the location within
the project's branch that they should go... now while I was doing all
of this work, I put them in that location by hand, and updated the
makefile to test that they will get included for the projects
output... but I already added them into their own brahc, so I can't
(shouldn't) add them to the current branch...

But, once I do the merge_into_dir, and update, this will blow up. *sigh*

Jim