Re: [Monotone-devel] No windows buildbot?

From: William Uther
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] No windows buildbot?
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:02:11 +1000

On 24/09/2007, at 8:32 PM, Stephen Leake wrote:

I've been waiting for better buildbot install instructions to show up,
and for time to spend on it. The most recent set of emails about
setting up buildbots was discouraging.

Thanks for the nudge; I'll get to it sometime :).

Having recently helped a student set up a macos buildbot, I found the instructions pretty simple actually. It was harder to get the machine set up to build monotone at all than it was to get the buildbot running from that point.

We used the instructions here:

http://www.venge.net/mtn-wiki/BuildBot

and ignored all the runit stuff. That is just there to start the slave on boot. You can do that however you feel comfortable on your windows box.

Be well,

Will       :-}