[Monotone-devel] No windows buildbot?

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] No windows buildbot?
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 16:42:40 -0700

I just noticed that we seem to have only one win32 buildslave at the
moment, and it's building with VS2005 -- which is cool, but VS support
is broken and we have never used it for actual releases in any case.
So at the moment we have.. no automated testing on win32, and this is
the platform that is most likely to get accidentally broken and also
the one where such breakage is most likely to slip by us all
unnoticed.

I don't have any windows in the house, unfortunately, so I can't
exactly help directly, but it seems like this would be a good thing to
fix?  If we don't have testing, there's no way to guarantee that the
next release of monotone will work on windows at all, and I suspect
some people on this list would find that problematic :-).

Electrons find their paths in subtle ways.