Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone Hacking

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone Hacking
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 21:36:56 -0600

Stephen Leake wrote:
> I have wondered about the proper format/content for changes in nvm.
> I'd appreciate some written guidance in HACKING.

If nothing else the current ChangeLog file does give a bit of info about
this along with saying that it is no longer used.

I'm with Zack on the value inherent in the process of writing a detailed
changelog message. I see it as my own personal code review and often
find things that need a little tweak or think of things that should also
be done, whether in the current change or in some later one.

Cheers,
Derek