Re: [Monotone-devel] netsync w/ mainline

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] netsync w/ mainline
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 11:55:33 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Tue, 04 Sep 2007 11:41:00 +0200, Markus
Schiltknecht <address@hidden> said:

markus> Yup, from here, it wants to send 233 revisions, which ends up
markus> being around 5 MB out outbound traffic.

Yup, I've noticed that too.

markus> > I suspect this to be a side effect of suspend certs and/or
markus> > the changed code for determining branch heads.
markus>
markus> Uhm.. is the server already on a new mtn version (with
markus> suspended branches)? Because I'm still on 0.33, which
markus> certainly doesn't know about them.

The server runs my snapshot from 2007-08-13, which is based on
revision 1c823d7400275724d1c1c752eae184814fe403c6.  The propagate of
the suspend stuff came directly after that one, so the server doesn't
have the suspend functionality.  Not that it should matter, really...

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/