[Monotone-devel] std::logic_error: roster.cc:600: invariant 'I(child !=

From: Jack Lloyd
Subject: [Monotone-devel] std::logic_error: roster.cc:600: invariant 'I(child != nd->children.end())' violated
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 16:07:18 -0400

$ mtn diff faq.php
mtn: fatal: std::logic_error: roster.cc:600: invariant 'I(child !=
nd->children.end())' violated
mtn: this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
mtn: please send this error message, the output of 'mtn version --full',
mtn: and a description of what you were doing to address@hidden
mtn: wrote debugging log to /home/www/_MTN/debug
mtn: if reporting a bug, please include this file

This was after a directory rename that monotone knew about but was
uncommited. If you need something that's not in the debug log let me
know. This database isn't public as it includes server keys and such.

The debug file is attached.

-Jack