[Monotone-devel] tests failed Debian etch powerpc

From: Brian May
Subject: [Monotone-devel] tests failed Debian etch powerpc
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 10:20:27 +1000

Hello,

My E-Mails don't appear to be getting through to the list. No errors,
no bounces, just a black hole.

If this E-Mail does get through, are there any known problems with
tests failing on powerpc? It appears in some system level write calls
to the sqlite database, it is trying to write a excessively large
number of bytes... Byte ordering problem? More details if I can email
them.

If this E-Mail doesn't get through, please let me know why not! ;-)

Thanks
--
Brian May <address@hidden>