[Monotone-devel] Re: [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.36 released

From: Graydon Hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: [ANNOUNCE] monotone 0.36 released
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 13:44:55 -0700

Richard Levitte wrote:
Finally, monotone 0.36 has arrived.  There are quite a number of
changes and corrections in this release, well worth investigating.

Take a closer look at http://monotone.ca/

Fri Aug  3 06:08:36 UTC 2007

        0.36 release.

        Changes

  ... long list of lovely repairs and improvements ...

I just wanted to poke my nose in and say congratulations and thank you for this work. Maintenance, cleanup, and gradual enhancement work is seldom commented on -- it doesn't make headlines! -- but it's precisely because of its thanklessness and under-acknowledgment that it carries so much more weight. I'm personally overwhelmed every time I see this degree of ongoing care. It puts a smile on my face for weeks, every time.

-graydon