Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 13:41:57 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:54:10 +0200, Patrick Georgi
<address@hidden> said:

patrick> Notice, that the Solaris build is mostly broken because of
patrick> one corner case in mtn clone, which doesn't look too serious.

Maybe that test should xfail on Solaris then, so we know that this is
an expected failure (or in other words, a registered bug that needs to
be fixed ;-)).

Cheers,
Richard

-----