Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: Imminent release...
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2007 12:28:45 +0200

Richard Levitte schrieb:
> Note that each build dir has its own database, so it means there's
> going to be a bit of duplication.  Just the database with the main
> branch take about 71MB right now, and that means it's going to be
> another 71MB.
>
> I don't know a way to change that.  The different build slaves are
> meant to be self contained, and duplicate databases like that are the
> consequence.
>
> With that in mind, are you still ok with such a scheme?  How about the
> other admins?

Hrm... the database size is probably the smallest issue here (about
100MB more is not that big of a problem), but the additional build
directory is the bigger problem. My current one has about 557MB of
temporary build files in it and another branch would mean that this
would double this number as well, correct?

Thomas.

--
only dead fish swim with the stream: http://thomaskeller.biz/blog
Am Anfang war das Wort: http://www.schäuble-muss-weg.de