Re: [Monotone-devel] Intermittent buildbots, Buildbot on Windows, and ru

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Intermittent buildbots, Buildbot on Windows, and runit on Mac OS X
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:11:54 +0200

Justin Patrin schrieb:
> If I am to run a Mac OS X buildbot I'll need help with runit. I'm
> attempting to install via macports and manually but both are failing
> with the same usage error within the compiling:
> https://svn.macosforge.org/projects/macports/ticket/12300

Not quite on-topic, but this link should work nicer:

http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/ticket/12300

(No login required)

Apparently Steve Purcell (address@hidden) maintains runit for
MacPorts, maybe you can send him a little note about this problem?

I've been encouraged myself in the past from some MacPorts regulars to
get my hands dirty since there are way too many bugs and way to few
people to take care of them...

Thomas.

--
only dead fish swim with the stream: http://thomaskeller.biz/blog