Re: [Monotone-devel] Windows build slaves desired

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Windows build slaves desired
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 05:23:33 -0400

Richard Levitte <address@hidden> writes:

> Does that mean that the Windows crowd is uninterested in monotone?

No!

I'm planning on using monotone on Windows/MinGW as a replacement for
CVS, for real work.

I'd also like to port monotone to Lynx. I got it to compile, but the
tests totally fail. It seems to be a compiler/OS bug; I'm waiting for
the next Lynx major release to try again (Lynx is way behind the rest
of the world in C++; it's great for real-time and Ada though, which is
why I use it).

I can run a build slave on a Windows box. Since others are also doing
that, I'll wait until the wiki is updated.

On the other hand, is there such a thing as "too many slaves"?

On a slightly related topic, is there any way to pay for support for
monotone?

I'm aware of your plea for sponsorship, and I'll do that at some
point, but an actual support contract would be better.

--
-- Stephe