Re: [Monotone-devel] trac-like systems for monotone

From: Thomas Moschny
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] trac-like systems for monotone
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 20:27:45 +0200

On Sunday 08 July 2007, William Uther wrote:
>    So in going down my list of itches, I came to "I want something
> Trac-like".  Being initially thwarted by the fact that the monotone-
> Trac plugin website seems to have gone down (I know, it's committed
> as a branch to the main repo, but I didn't remember that at the
> time), I went looking for other options.

Note that the Monotone Trac Plugin project itself isn't dead. Only the server
hosting its website is being changed from (unsupported) SuSE 9.3 to Etch.
Also, there are some things in the plugin that are, well, suboptimal, but I'm
working on that. (Slowly, that is, because time is limited, but you knew that
already :) )

- Thomas

--
(null cookie; hope that's ok)