Re: [Monotone-devel] re-licensing the monotone manual

From: Alex Queiroz
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] re-licensing the monotone manual
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:01:44 -0300

Hallo,

On 2/18/07, Nathaniel Smith <address@hidden> wrote:

  PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL, CC'ING address@hidden, AND
  SAY THAT YOU ARE FINE WITH YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO monotone.texi BEING
  RELEASED UNDER THE GPL (v2 or later).

Probably not everyone on this list actually made significant enough
changes to have a copyright interest, but hey, it's easier this way...

    My contributions were minimal, but anyway: I'm fine with my
contributions to monotone.texi being released under the GPL (v2 or
later).

P.S.: My key is address@hidden, but as I exchanged servers, that
email is probably bouncing.

-alex