Re: [Monotone-devel] [summit] One week deadline for booking hotel!

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] [summit] One week deadline for booking hotel!
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:00:27 +0100

Hi,

Nathaniel J. Smith wrote:
In theory you should be able to call at any time, day or night, and
book a room, but some people have reported having trouble with some of
the staff not understanding how this group booking thing works.

+1

I've tried to reserve a room for Thomas and me last saturday, but I finally gave up, because of troubles understanding each other (she had a Mexican tone, my English supposedly has a strong (Swiss-)German one). I was told I should call on Monday and ask for Ruby. When I heard that name, I at least knew for sure that I've called the right place ;-)

I'll try again today evening (UTC)...

Regards

Markus