Re: [Monotone-devel] Invariant violated running "mtn ls unknown" from a

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Invariant violated running "mtn ls unknown" from a sub-dir
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 11:02:22 -0800

On 1/9/07, Thomas Keller <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all!

Finally this bug gets more attention. I trap into it quite often with
0.32, using my own compiled mtn version and also precompiled ones.

Last time I could make it disappear was to move my .mtn-ignore out of
the way, run mtn ls unknown and moved it back, if this makes any sense.

My own project's workspace doesn't have a .mtn-ignore and this still
happens. It also happens for me on a fresh checkout of
net.venge.monotone.

--
Justin Patrin