[Monotone-devel] Repeatable 'monotone serve' crash

From: Ethan Blanton
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Repeatable 'monotone serve' crash
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 23:20:08 -0500

When serving the monotone database at:

http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/eblanton/private/ical.mtn

Using the config file:

http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/eblanton/private/ical.monotonerc

... the monotone server crashes on a pull of 'net.elitists.ical' into
an empty database.  I can repeat this reliably by doing:

mtn -d new.mtn db init
mtn -d new.mtn pull nestor.cs.purdue.edu net.elitists.ical

... from any monotone 0.32 (maybe other versions, don't have one
handy) client.  Both monotone 0.30 and 0.32 as the server display this
behavior.  I have attached the crash dump left by monotone when this
happens.  The server is being started via usher, if that is relevant.

Ethan

determined to commit crimes.