Re: [Monotone-devel] Languages

From: Alvaro Herrera
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Languages
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:06:58 -0300

Nicolas Ruiz wrote:
> Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
> > I'm noticing that there is quite a bit of sloppiness in the languages
> > department.  I just did a pull, update and then an update of the .po
> > files, and here's the result:
> >
> >   Lang            Translated Fuzzies  Untranslated
> >   fr.po           560        116      52
> >   ja.po           387        266      75
> >   pt_BR.po        640         64      24
> >   sv.po           728
> >   it.po           662         13      53
> >   de.po           726          1       1
> >   es.po           723          4       1
>
> I must be doing something wrong then. I've been particularly careful of
> checking for changes on the net.venge.monotone branch quite frequently
> to keep es.po up to date (specially in the last two weeks that a new
> release was coming). My workspace has no fuzzies or untranslated
> strings. Is there another branch I should be looking at?

I'd say having 0.6% of fuzzies or untranslated strings is perfectly
acceptable.  If you (Nicolas) at any time need help in updating the
spanish translation I'll be glad to be of service.

--
Alvaro Herrera                        http://www.advogato.org/person/alvherre
"Java is clearly an example of money oriented programming"  (A. Stepanov)