Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: listing unknown directories

From: Zbynek Winkler
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: listing unknown directories
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:22:58 +0100

On 12/3/06, Derek Scherger <address@hidden> wrote:
Zbynek Winkler wrote:
> In hg most of the commands operate on the whole tree by default (diff,
> status, commit...) and output paths relative to the workspace root.
> However when supplied with a path, status outputs paths relative to
> the supplied path. If monotone did the same then there would be at

What about when supplied with *multiple* paths? Which one would be the
one things are printed out relative to? I don't know if this is possible
with hg but if definitely is with monotone.

Well, I played with it some more and it seems that I wasn't exactly
right. When supplied with a path it outputs paths relative to the
current directory (the way I tested it before the result was the
same). And it even has an option "--cwd" to first change current
working directory to the supplied path and do everything from there.

Zbynek

--
http://robotika.cz/