[Monotone-devel] Re: [ANNOUNCE] North America Mtn Summit: Feb. 5-11 2007

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: [ANNOUNCE] North America Mtn Summit: Feb. 5-11 2007, Mountain View
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:47:00 +0100

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> Okay, time to just go for it.  I hereby declare that Mtn Summit 2007,
> North American edition, will be held February 5-11 in Mountain View.

Yay!!! I can finally finalize my travel logistics ;-)

Unfortunately the he 410 EUR Delta flight MXP-SFO seems to be no more
(now at 587 EUR price tag), new lowest price is with US Airways at 517
EUR (and that price seems to be pretty much constant with +-2 days
departure/arrival and both SFO and SJC), so I was thinking to actually
depart on friday-saturday (and thus arrive a couple of days in advance)
and return on monday, trying to take a look at San Francisco itself
(never been on the west coast before).

    Lapo