[Monotone-devel] Re: European MTN Summit

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: European MTN Summit
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:42:16 +0100

Thomas Keller wrote:
> I'm definitely for a), and as the MtnSummit page states I'd favorite
> some date in mid February.
> The question where we should meet could be answered quickly with
> "Germany!" since many of us come from there, but personally, I'd also
> like to go a little to the South, like Italy (Lapo?), since the weather
> should be a bit better there =) As long as the travelling part of this
> summit does not exceed 250 Euro I'm fine.
>
> PS: Please say something, *anything* if you're interested in this, don't
> be quiet =)

If it will be in Germany, well, I'll think about it: as little as it
could cost, after going to MtnSummit.us it would be a bit too much (on
available free time as well as on bank account) to go to MtnSummit.de in
the same month ;-)

If some of you want to see a bit of Italy during the summit, I could
certainly help with logistics (and probably partecipate). I live in
Milano (big, busy city with lots of services) but I was born in Firenze,
which art-wise is much more attractive, if a bit smaller.

    Lapo