Re: [Monotone-devel] Botan: I/O error: DataSink_Stream: Failure writing

From: Bernhard Rosenkraenzer
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Botan: I/O error: DataSink_Stream: Failure writing to std::ostream
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 00:00:39 +0100

On Monday, 27. November 2006 22:12, Nathaniel Smith wrote:
> > mtn: fatal: Botan::Stream_IO_Error: Botan: I/O error: DataSink_Stream:
> > Failure writing to std::ostream
>
> Do you have sufficient disk space free to hold an OE checkout?

Yes, 13 GB free on the partition I'm unpacking to, and mtn checkout aborts
after 8.2 MB.

strace doesn't show any obvious reason - I've put the full output of strace at
http://www.arklinux.org/~bero/mtn.strace (889 kB) and bzip2-ed at
http://www.arklinux.org/~bero/mtn.strace.bz2 (48 kB)

It looks like mtn unpacks the directory structure, and then aborts when
starting to unpack files.