Re: [Monotone-devel] Last call for opinions on Mtn Summit date

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Last call for opinions on Mtn Summit date
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 19:35:24 +0100

Hi,

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
Note that I dunno what the folks talking about meeting in Germany are
planning to do; ask them :-).  (One option is to schedule that to
coincide with the second half of the .us meeting, though, so it's
still probably useful to put your letters on the wiki even if you are
not planning to make it into .us.)

Absolutely! We also have to agree on a date.

Although, if I can get a plane ticket for less than EUR 500, I'm tempted to join the US meeting and check out the place where all my nice search results come from ;-)

Regards

Markus