Re: [Monotone-devel] auomate inventory questions from irc

From: Derek Scherger
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] auomate inventory questions from irc
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 23:17:29 -0700

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
I see your point, but this is just not on the table.  Well, unless
someone wants to make the argument that not only would "./foo" style
names be better than "foo" style names, but that the improvement would
be so dramatic and valuable that it is worth putting all of our users
through a 0.26-magnitude big bang migration to get there.

Yeah, that's one of the "others" ;)

Cheers,
Derek