[Monotone-devel] Keeping track of only two files from another branch/dat

From: Jeronimo Pellegrini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Keeping track of only two files from another branch/database
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 06:23:03 -0200

Hi.

I think Monotone's sanity.{hh,cc} is a great idea, and I'd like
to use them in my project. However, I was wondering if there is
an easy, automated way to do that, since both net.venge.monotone
and info.aleph0.apso (my project) use Monotone.

What I'll probably do is to copy the files from one workspace to the
other and commit them into info.aleph0.apso. But then I won't get
updates/etc when someone commits changes to net.venge.monotone.

However, I wouldn't want to check out the entire Monotone source
tree and keep track of it.

Is there a cleaner way of doing this with Monotone?

Thanks,
J.