[Monotone-devel] Re: [REVIEW] automate content_diff

From: Graydon Hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: [REVIEW] automate content_diff
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:23:33 -0800

Thomas Keller wrote:

Please have a look at the attached patch. I have to excuse that there
are some unrelated changes in this patch (basically renaming of an
automate test to better fit the automate command and some formatting
fixes in monotone.texi) - this won't happen again.

If everything looks alright, I'd happily merge this into nvm soon.

This looks good to me, so long as it passes "make check".

Thanks for the work!

-graydon