Re: [Monotone-devel] Questions pertaining Eclipse Integration

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Questions pertaining Eclipse Integration
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 18:31:41 -0600

On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 23:57 +0200, Ulf Ochsenfahrt wrote:
> Timothy Brownawell wrote:
>  > 'mtn drop -R' is recursive. (hey, we do have a --recursive option. Can
>  > we add a --non-recursive and kill --depth?)
>
> Attached is a patch that changes mtn default behavior to add
> non-recursively and uses the -R option to reenable old behavior. This
> patch makes the add and drop commands more similar.

I've committed changes that do this (started with your patch, but it
turns out there was additional work needed for some "interesting" cases
having to do with the workspace root dir) and also give add a
--no-respect-ignore switch.

--
Timothy

Free (experimental) public monotone hosting: http://mtn-host.prjek.net