[Monotone-devel] Error during big commit

From: Jeff Rizzo
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Error during big commit
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:21:27 -0700

I'm currently working on a project based on NetBSD 3.1 (well, it
will be once 3.1 is released  :), and I'm trying to use monotone to manage
the source.  Since it's not currently possible to import the NetBSD CVS
history (see bug 17801), I figured I'd try just importing a current
checkout of NetBSD (sans history) which I would then use merge_into_dir
to incorporate into my project.

However, this seems to have problems, too:

fubar:riz  /space/equinix/src> mtn commit --message="Initial import of
NetBSD-3.1_RC3"
mtn: beginning commit on branch 'com.equinix.netbsd'
enter passphrase for key ID address@hidden:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::logic_error'
  what():  lru_writeback_cache.hh:99: invariant 'I(_dirty.empty())' violated
mtn: fatal signal: Abort trap
this is almost certainly a bug in monotone.
please send this error message, the output of 'mtn --full-version',
and a description of what you were doing to address@hidden
do not send a core dump, but if you have one,
please preserve it in case we ask you for information from it.
zsh: abort (core dumped)  mtn commit --message="Initial import of
NetBSD-3.1_RC3"r:riz  /space/equinix/src> mtn --full-version
monotone 0.30 (base revision: unknown)
Running on          : NetBSD 4.99.2 NetBSD 4.99.2 (FUBAR_ACPI) #17: Mon Sep 18
23:10:04 PDT 2006
address@hidden:/lfs/buildobj/sys/arch/amd64/compile/FUBAR_ACPI amd64
C++ compiler        : Unknown ISO C++ Compiler
C++ standard library: Unknown ISO standard library
Boost version       : 1_33_1
Changes since base revision:
unknown

...any thoughts?