Re: [Monotone-devel] Build monotone with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Build monotone with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 15:11:27 +0200

Jesper Ribbe wrote:

These problems make me believe that MVS-2005 is not the recommended build environment on Windows. Would it be interesting if I tried to solve these problems and produce a patch? Or is mingw the only realistic option?

While I doubt that VS is going to become the "official" build system any time soon, I've no doubt that any patches which improve the build are more than welcome (provided they don't make it worse for other environments, of course...).

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.