Re: [Monotone-devel] SecPAL: Design and Semantics of a Decentralized Aut

From: Timothy Brownawell
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] SecPAL: Design and Semantics of a Decentralized Authorization Language
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 23:41:00 -0500

On Sat, 2006-09-16 at 00:18 +0100, Bruce Stephens wrote:
> I haven't read it yet, so it may not be of value to monotone.  The
> title seemed interesting.
>
> <http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/1728>

We probably can't use it exactly (specifically the bit about using 'not'
for enforcing separation of duties would probably need rethinking, since
it looks like it requires that events be ordered), but it looks useful
overall. Maybe as something to actually use, or maybe just as a source
of ideas; I can't really say since I don't know (much) about what else
is out there.

Tim
--
Free (experimental) public monotone hosting: http://mtn-host.prjek.net