[Monotone-devel] Re: [Poll] End (?) results

From: Graydon Hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: [Poll] End (?) results
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 21:21:00 -0700

Thomas Keller wrote:

Here are the top 3:

1) monotone.ca (35)

Ok, I've bought this domain now. There is some DNS cache-reload time and whatnot, so it might not show up immediately. Plus I might have misconfigured it. I'll just point it to the same place when it comes online. Should be visible some time in the next few days.

So I guess Graydon knows how to continue; just tell me your PayPal account via private mail where I can send the money over to and buy monotone.ca.

Ah, don't worry about payment. It's a tiny sum, easily swamped by hardware and hosting fees, not to mention invested time and effort. And don't even get me started on the party we'll have to throw for the 1.0 release :)

-graydon