Re: [Monotone-devel] monoclipse pushed [SoC]

From: zi bin cheah
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monoclipse pushed [SoC]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 03:04:35 -0700 (PDT)

Jon,

> a) Shouldn't "Monotone" appear under "Team", as
> "CVS" does?

Yes, you are right. It should appear under Team, like
CVS. I'll make sure i put it there for the nex commit

> b) Shouldn't the radio buttons for "Create
> Database", etc. actually be
> buttons?  Or are those actions executed when one
> clicks "Apply"?

it goes like this, when u choose radio buttons, it
will enable/disabled diff textbox in 'attributes'.
then u'll just fill up the enabled ones (enabled to
mean u need to fill it) and then click 'Apply'to execute