Re: [Monotone-devel] Patch to add Composite Benchmarks and some simple s

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Patch to add Composite Benchmarks and some simple scalable add/commit tests
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 00:10:15 -0700

On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 11:55:46PM -0700, Eric Anderson wrote:
> Attached is a patch to add composite benchmarks and some simple
> scalable add/commit tests to net.venge.monotone.contrib.benchmark.  It
> will apply to e2a6abe5da29231dd202b0fd8dc9cb791a8ff969 + the
> server.alive patch I sent yesterday.

Yowza.  I'm not going to get time to review this today :-).  Just a
note, though -- do you think you could convince your mailer to send
such attachments with an appropriate mime type in the future?  (E.g.,
text/plain?)  It is hard to convince my mailer to, e.g., reply and
quote the patch text when reviewing, when the mime type is set to
application/octet-stream.

So let us espouse a less contested notion of truth and falsehood, even
if it is philosophically debatable (if we listen to philosophers, we
must debate everything, and there would be no end to the discussion).
  -- Serendipities, Umberto Eco