[Monotone-devel] Dry run?

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Dry run?
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 15:33:06 +0200 (CEST)

There have been many requests for peeking of all sorts, like to know
what you would get from a server if you pulled, or what you would send
during a push, or what files would be changed/dropped/renamed by an
update, or...

To cover all those cases, would it be a very bad idea to have a
--dryrun option that a selection of commands would understand and
respect?  In some cases, it could work well with a few well written

See for details.

                                                -- C.S. Lewis