Re: [Monotone-devel] How to list the branches on a server

From: Ingo Maindorfer
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] How to list the branches on a server
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:48:21 +0200

Hi Thomas,

On Thursday 13 July 2006 13:32, Thomas Keller wrote:
$ mtn ls branches

which works on the current workspace' db or via --db on any database.
I'm unsure ATM if you can query any data from a database which is *not*
locally available...
And yeah, there is no automation interface yet for almost all "ls"
commands =)

There are 'mtn automate branches' and 'mtn automate tags' in n.v.m, and likely in the next release.

But Ingo looked for a command to 'peek' at the branch list of a remote server, but afaik there isn't one (besides oob methods like mails or web-interfaces, of course).

Yes, I'm looking for that kind of functionality.

Cheers,

Ingo