[Monotone-devel] Workspace merge - weekly update

From: Zack Weinberg
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Workspace merge - weekly update
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 00:27:19 -0700

I'm still getting up to speed on the code.  Last week I did one of the
quickie tasks, merging multiple heads with newer common ancestors
first; this is waiting for review on net.venge.monotone.multihead.
This week, on my local machine I have implemented diff -p support;
it's not ready for prime time yet (needs more tests) but I'll push it
out on net.venge.monotone.diff-p before I go to bed so people can look
at it.

Next I plan to tackle dusting off Tim's old code on
net.venge.monotone.workspace-merge, reconstructing it in tune with
more recent stuff, and breaking it up into mergeable chunks.  There
are global API changes in there which should make their way to
mainline sooner rather than later.

zw