Re: [Monotone-devel] Rosterification problem

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Rosterification problem
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:31:38 +0200

Nathaniel Smith wrote:

monotone: fatal: std::logic_error: error in revision:1:15:E: wanted
symbol 'new_manifest', got TOK_SYMBOL with value format_version

So, umm... the error message is essentially complaining that the db is
_already_ rosterified.  We talked about this on IRC, and I guess we
still have no idea what exactly you managed to do, but since it seems
to be working fine as is... I'm not going to worry about this too
much, unless you run into additional problems :-).

It does seem like an improved error message could be handy here, though :-)

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.