Re: [Monotone-devel] What the status of 0.26?

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] What the status of 0.26?
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 04:08:44 -0800

On Thu, Mar 09, 2006 at 09:44:50AM +0300, Petr Ovtchenkov wrote:
> May be I miss something, but can you clarify the status of 0.26 and
> procedure of pull from venge.net?
>
> [the reason of question is a problems with pull with 0.26pre1 client,
> inspired by two heads in net.venge.monotone branch].

I think you may be looking for the information here?
  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.monotone.devel/6128

I don't know of any reason multiple heads would be a problem; there is
a problem pulling the net.venge.monotone.contrib.webhost branch with
0.26pre1, because it uses the recently merged root rename features.
The solution is to pull net.venge.monotone alone, and build it.  (I
should probably do an 0.26pre3 release soon, for this and other
reasons...)

Does that answer your question?

So let us espouse a less contested notion of truth and falsehood, even
if it is philosophically debatable (if we listen to philosophers, we
must debate everything, and there would be no end to the discussion).
  -- Serendipities, Umberto Eco