Re: [Monotone-devel] renaming monotone executable (again)

From: Julio M. Merino Vidal
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] renaming monotone executable (again)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:14:18 +0100

On 27/02/2006, at 6:10, Justin Patrin wrote:

It makes perfect sense to shorten the name, "monotone" is a hand-full.
I've personally been using "mt" as an alias since it's quick to type.
I'd vote for "yes" and "mtn" since "mt" is already taken. Extensions,
files, etc. should also be renamed to use mtn instead of mt.

Well... you all seem to have convinced me (specially because I like
having the same name for the program and extensions, etc.).  So
another vote for 'yes' and 'mtn'.

Nathaniel: as you seem to like 'm', we wouldn't be alone in such a
naming (if we used 'M').  Just check 'R', a program for statistical
computing.

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <address@hidden>
The Julipedia - http://julipedia.blogspot.com/