[Monotone-devel] Re: mtn 0.26pre1 rosterify login_error on FreeBSD

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtn 0.26pre1 rosterify login_error on FreeBSD
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:14:38 +0000 (UTC)

Nathaniel Smith <njs <at> pobox.com> writes:

> I.e., two different "root revisions" were created at different times
> by running "monotone setup" twice, and then at some later point those
> trees were merged.

I guess that's what happened while creating the "homeidr" branch on a couple of
hosts and then merging them, tough in the meantime I forgot about it.

I'll try dropping that branch and executing rosterify again, I don't really need
history on that branch enough not to be able to upgrade as soon as possible ;-)

  Lapo