Re: [Monotone-devel] Commit a child of 2 parents

From: Yury Polyanskiy
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Commit a child of 2 parents
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 06:10:44 -0500

I think having another flame war with LM is pointless -- they didn't
touch Andrew because he is under the cover of OSDL.

So external tool is still safer. Especially given that this is a one
time task. I mean nobody uses BK anymore so this tool'd be used only for
one-time conversion from BK to monotone (the idea of tailor is
different: passing csets here and there).