Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn command, extension, and MIME type

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] mtn command, extension, and MIME type
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 08:22:03 +0100

Derek Scherger wrote:

This just struck me, it's quite possibly a lost cause at this point already, but how about "moto" as the official abbreviation for "monotone"?

It's short, reasonably easy to type, and pronouncable!

It also might lead to things like motoview and perhaps motogui.

We could also sell a monotone-branded scooter. We could call it the "motorola".

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.