Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug in monotone automate inventory

From: Ian France
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Bug in monotone automate inventory
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:41:17 +0100

Hi Nathaniel,

I took a moment out of java programming to add some logging statements to the monotone code and discovered the problem. I had somehow managed to create a file with the name '^G' i.e. 0x07. Monotone was rejecting this (quite reasonably) as an illegal filename.

Sorry to have bothered you with this triviality and thank you for your swift response.

Ian.