Re: [Monotone-devel] Promoting usher to become a standard utility

From: Emile Snyder
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Promoting usher to become a standard utility
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:51:30 -0700

I vote for in tree, and part of standard releases.  Serving multiple
distinct projects a'la CVS from the same server comes up repeatedly on
the mailing list as something people would like to do.  If monotone's
answer is to have a separate utility to do it (and I like what I've seen
of usher so far too), then I think it should be as painless as possible
to get going with it.  Not, "oh, yeah, go download this other package
and..." in the manual.

best,
-emile