Re: [Monotone-devel] Merging cvssync in small pieces: Pipe abstraction

From: Zbynek Winkler
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Merging cvssync in small pieces: Pipe abstraction
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 22:43:22 +0200

Chad Walstrom wrote:

Zbynek Winkler <address@hidden>  wrote:
I've converted to Mercurial and I had 2 main reasons:

1) not being able to compile monotone with gcc -- Mercurial is in Python
I believe there are pre-compiled, static binaries floating about, and
RPM and DEB packages provided on the Monotone website.
I see that the 0.22 package uploaded to debian unstable depends on boost1.33 that does seem to be getting into testing :(. So I've downloaded the 0.23 packages from the monotone website. That depends on 1.32. Is this what is going to be in debian proper? I am not realy sure, but should it still depend on libboost-filesystem? I rememeber reading something about rewrite of the path handling code... And does it realy have to have 4MB? :(

Zbynek

PS. Do I have a chance of trying out the usher-thingy using the package?

--
http://zw.matfyz.cz/     http://robotika.cz/
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic