Re: [Monotone-devel] Announcing "m7", a monotone front-end... which adds

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Announcing "m7", a monotone front-end... which adds revision numbers!
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:57:22 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:15:26 -0700, Larry Hastings
<address@hidden> said:

larry> You can read more about it, and download a copy, here:

Looks nice, except for one thing: I wish you would have used a
different cert than the tag one, and I certainly hope noone will
choose to populate the monotone database.  "monotone list tags" will
just not be the same experience (I can already see myself screaming

See for details.

                                                -- C.S. Lewis