Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: gitk screenshots

From: rghetta
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: gitk screenshots
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 22:19:12 +0200

On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 16:46 +0000, graydon hoare wrote:
> very nice! could we see this in our contrib directory perhaps?
> or do you have a URL?

Ok, I've reapplied the patch to gitk-1.0 and submitted as
net.venge.monotone.contrib/contrib/gitk/gitk-mtn-1.0
Beware, this is just a fast and brutal hack.  Basic functionality works,
but clicking around can be dangerous (core dump ahead).

gitk-mtn needs a log command with --last instead of --depth and uses
automate graph to obtain the commit tree.
Since automate graph dumps the entire database, gitk output will be
almost unreadable, unless you build a monotone with graphpatch.patch
applied.
This patch restricts automate graph to the current branch when called
from a working dir.

Have fun,
Riccardo