[Monotone-devel] Line ending conversion

From: Zbynek Winkler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Line ending conversion
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:19:30 +0200

Hello,

when reading

http://venge.net/monotone/monotone.html#Internationalization
http://venge.net/monotone/monotone.html#Hook-Reference

I see that by default monotone does no line ending conversion.

I am looking for an alternative to subversion's "svn:eol-style=native" - a property used to mark files that should have the platform-native eol. I've found the hook |get_linesep_conv| but that would require each and every user separately determine and set the files. Is there anything that can be added to the database to make the information about the prefered eol-style for a file distribute in the same matter as the file itself? Maybe some cert? Or something in .mt-attrs?

Thanks.
Zbynek

--
http://zw.matfyz.cz/     http://robotika.cz/
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic