[Monotone-devel] ViewMTN on angrygoats.net

From: Grahame Bowland
Subject: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN on angrygoats.net
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2005 15:05:16 +0800

Hi all

I've moved angrygoats.net onto a shared colocation server. Unfortunately I've just found out we've got a pretty small traffic quota. Until we can get it upped I've had to disable viewmtn, as it is responsible for the majority of the traffic my server is doing.

Sorry for the trouble - can someone else provide hosting for it perhaps? Or maybe put it up on venge.net..

Cheers
Grahame